Four 10- or 12-inch tortillas
1 cup cooked pinto or black beans
1 cup of cooked corn
1 cup of cooked rice
1 container Creativ Ancho Chile Cashew Cream
1 tablespoon of olive oil or coconut oil, more as needed
1 tablespoon cilantro
4 pinches of red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- In center of tortilla spoon ¼ cup of beans, leave three inches between it and sides.
- Beside beans place ¼ cup rice.
- Next to rice lay down ¼ cup corn.
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Ancho Chile Cashew Cream atop ingredients.
- Sprinkle ¼ tablespoon of cilantro, salt and black pepper.
- Fold top of tortilla over ingredients and roll forward so ingredients are tucked in.
- Fold in sides.
- Continue to roll until tortilla is wrapped tight.
- In a pan heat oil on medium.
- Place tortilla and grill until browned.
- Flip and grill other side until browned.
- Repeat to make remaining three burritos.
- Smear each burrito with 1 tablespoon Ancho Chile Cashew Cream.
- Sprinkle each with red pepper flakes.