4 Large Red Peppers
1 container of Creativ Ancho Chile Cashew Cream
1 can black beans
1 cup cooked rice, white or brown, or cooked quinoa
1 cup frozen corn, microwaved,
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon cumin
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes (more if you like it spicy)
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Spray a baking dish with oil.
- Cut tops off peppers and set aside.
- De-seed peppers and wash.
- In a large bowl add beans, rice, corn, cashew cream and spices and mix thoroughly.
- Stuff each pepper with the mixture.
- Spray peppers with oil.
- Add tops to peppers
- Cover pan with foil
- Bake under 350 for 45-50 minutes