2 slices of your favorite bread
2 tablespoons of Creativ Ancho Chile Cashew Cream (more if you like)
1 tablespoon of oil
1 red pepper, sliced thin
1 white onion, sliced thin
2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pieces
Sea salt and pepper to taste
- Toast bread.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add peppers and sauté until they slightly wilt.
- Spread a tablespoon of Ancho Chile Cashew Cream on each slice.
- Top with onions, peppers and sun-dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.