2 lbs of your favorite potatoes
1 container Creativ Himalayan Salt Cashew Cream
1 ½ cups low-sodium vegetable broth (and more as needed)
1 tablespoon of oil
4 garlic cloves, finely minced
2 tablespoons oregano
1 tablespoon basil
1 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
½ teaspoon black pepper
¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Cut potatoes into small cubes, (leave skin on or off, your choice).
- Boil them in a large pot, allow at least two inches of water above potatoes, for 20 minutes or until soft.
- While potatoes boil, sauté minced garlic in pan until it just starts to brown.
- Drain the potatoes.
- Place them in a bowl, then stir in broth, cashew cream, spices, salt and garlic.
- Mash with a potato masher, a stand blender or a hand blender until smooth.