One fresh, frozen or handmade 12-inch pizza crust (wheat, gluten free or cauliflower)
1 container of Creativ Himalayan Salt Cashew Cream
1/2 cup shitake mushrooms
1 cup broccoli florets
1 red pepper
1 green pepper
2 tablespoons of oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/8 teaspoon Himalayan Salt
1/8 teaspoon black pepper
1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Slice vegetables into thin slices.
- Heat oil in pan.
- Sautee eggplant until it starts to wilt.
- Remove eggplant and let drain on paper towels.
- Sautee onions until translucent.
- In same pan add fresh red and green pepper, mushrooms, tomato, broccoli and sauté until they just start to brown and then remove from heat.
- Spread cashew cream on crust so it is completely covered.
- Arrange eggplant slices around pizza in a round design.
- Sprinkle remaining vegetables atop eggplant.
- Sprinkle garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
- Pop into oven under 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with salt and black pepper.