Two large Portobello Mushrooms
Two tablespoons of Creativ Himalayan Salt Cashew Cream
Two lettuces leaves
Two tomato slices or four cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
Two avocado slices
Two red onion slices
Four pickle slices
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the stem from each Portobello mushroom.
- Spray both sides of each Portobello mushroom with olive or coconut oil.
- Place mushooms on a foil-lined pan or a Silpat-lined pan, then in oven.
- Roast each side for 10 minutes.
- Set them on a plate to cool.
- Cook burger.
- Slather the stem side of each Portobello with one tablespoon of cashew cream.
- On one of the cashew cream laden Portobellos mushrooms layer lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, red onions and pickles.
- Atop that mushroom bun place burger.
- Layer veggies on top of the burger.
- Place remaining Portobello bun on top.