1 pound of rice noodles (or your favorite noodles or pasta)
1 pound of tofu (or your favorite protein)
1 container of Creativ Himalayan Salt Cashew Cream
1 large head of broccoli
½ head cauliflower
1 white onion
1 red pepper
½ cup of carrots
½ cup vegetable broth
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1 inch piece of ginger
¼ teaspoon of Himalayan Salt
¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- Boil noodles until al dente.
- Drain noodles and set aside.
- Cut tofu into small cubes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a wok, skillet or large pan.
- Add tofu cubes and fry until browned on all sides.
- Mince garlic and ginger.
- Remove tofu and allow to cool on paper towels.
- Cut broccoli into florets.
- Cut cauliflower into pieces.
- Slice onions and peppers and shred carrots.
- Heat the remaining oil in the wok, skillet or pan.
- Add ginger and garlic and heat for 30 seconds.
- Add vegetables and sauté for five minutes.
- Stir in vegetable broth, cashew cream, noodles, tofu, spices and salt and stir for five minutes.