3/4 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
1 container Creativ Mexican Chocolate Cashew Cream
3/4 cup organic cane sugar
1/2 cup cocoa powder
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 flax egg
1/8th tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp salt
1. Turn oven to 350.
2. Spray 8 x 8 pan with vegetable oil.
3. For flax egg mix one tablespoon ground flax seeds with three tablespoons of water and set aside for five minutes.
4. In a large bowl add dry ingredients: flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and mix well.
5. Add wet ingredients: vegetable oil, cashew cream and flax egg.
6. Mix until all ingredients are well combined and are thick and gooey.
7. Spread dough evenly with a spatula or your fingers across pan and into all four corners.
8. Place in oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. Check with knife. No crumbs -- done. Crumbs -- return to oven for five more minutes.
10. Remove from oven and allow to cool on counter.