1 pound pasta (your favorite)
1 container Creativ Himalayan Salt Cashew Cream
1 onion, sliced
½ cup broccoli (or spinach), chopped
1 tablespoon and one teaspoon of olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon oregano
1 teaspoon basil
½ teaspoon sea salt
¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook pasta in a large pot, drain and set aside.
- In a pan, sauté garlic in one tablespoon of oil for one minute.
- Add onion and sauté for another minute.
- Add broccoli and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Add one teaspoon of oil and cashew cream to the pan and stir together until the cream just starts to turn slightly brown and thicken, about a minute.
- Add the pasta, spices and salt then stir until all ingredients are well coated.